Thursday, April 11, 2013

5 great reasons for you to get a pedicure

My lovely lemmings, I fear already I have become busy and neglected you this week.

Do you, like me, try to do too much all at once? We live in a multi-task prone age, where we work while we eat and catch up on TV simultaneously. I'm technically on study break but I still seem to be rushed off my feet.

Today I'm encouraging you to schedule in some downtime. Yes, schedule. Adding it to that long list means you will do it. So today, after doing my morning work and errands I went to the nail parlour to take some much needed downtime.

So here, as I wait for my nails to dry, I will list 5 reasons why you should go get a pedi:

1. You are rushed off your feet, thus a good foot soak is the perfect 'me time' for you and your weary tootsies.

2. There are massage chairs. The ultimate in pampering right there.

3. Bright colours! With winter sneaking up on us, there is nothing like seeing a 'pop' of colour every time you take off your socks.

4. It's good to get out of the house. Now the days seem darker and colder it is tempting to become a hermit. But if you keep that up you will most likely get cabin fever. If you live close to a nail parlour you could even get some fresh air by walking there and back.

5. Quality time with friends. If you must multitask, skip the café and take your bestie to the parlour too. Spend the whole sesh gossiping, laughing and generally being silly. And what's better you'll probably burn calories rather than gain them. If you are feeling adventurous splash out on some nail art too.


So why not treat yourself, and let me know what colour you go for!

x

ps. If you think it's an activity just for women, you are mistaken, Charlie and I go together all the time! He just doesn't get a colour. I don't see why not though ;)





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...