Friday, May 10, 2013

Friday Feature - Artist Jing Zhang

I discovered the brilliance of Chinese born artist Jing Zhang only a few weeks ago. Her intricate illustrations sent me into a frenzy of colour and dreamy lands of imagination. At this point I want nothing more than to be shrunk down in the magic school bus and like a trigger-happy tourist meander through these outstanding sceneries, taking snaps every inch of the way. Zhang is now based in London and these days finds herself working on some pretty fancy advertising campaigns.
















Check out more of Zhang's illustrations here or if like me, you need a print for your wall and you need it now thank you very much - pick one up here.

Now if that didn't make your Friday happy, I don't know what will!
Have a good one

x










Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...