Sunday, June 02, 2013

My last day is here


Today is my last day in Christchurch and New Zealand for some time to come... I am nervous but excited (and foolishly *still* have an essay to do). My flight on the lovely Queen's pretend birthday is at 5.40am - so it's going to be a tough one not getting to say goodbye to everyone at the airport. I'm lucky my family are coming to France very soon to holiday with me. 

I will not abandon you all either - you are coming with me whether you like it or not! ;-) 

If you'd like to stalk me when you are bored follow me: twitter.com/kimberment or Instagram.com/kimberment - or click one of those little black buttons on the top right of this page to take you to my social pages. I believe I have a tumblr too if that's your thing. See, I'm so connected to you all, it's like I'm not even going anywhere <3

Okay okay it's back to the essay now...
X
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...