Saturday, September 21, 2013

Adventure Diaries, The End of the Beginning - Paris


After much globe trotting, here it is... my new home town. It's hard to believe I've almost been living here for an entire month now. So after a period of settling in and exploring I thought it was definitely high time I started blogging a little more frequently. (Though those of you who follow my Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr or even Flickr pages know I haven't deserted you in the least.)



I am behind on almost everything: editing and uploading photos, setting up my place, journaling my travels, letter writing, (this blog!) - the list goes on. But I'm getting through things slowly... it's just I have this wondrous distraction calling to me now, and it calls out: 'Hello I am Paris, explore me!' The lure of exploration is my constant friend. There are people to meet, places to go, photos to take and things to taste! I alway need to remind myself that I am here for a year (and then some), so I have time in which to do these things. Unfortunately there is a list of importance I must follow. In first place it is my new job (as an Au Pair).



After October I will be free and able to write more frequently, and I can't wait to share everything with you all!

In the meantime please look at my photos (I will attempt to add more when I can!) and follow one of my frequent feeds above.



Bisous
x




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...