Monday, April 01, 2013

Hello and welcome!

Original via.


Welcome to the Hello Lemming online magazine!
I like to chat about Lifestyle, Culture, Design, Opinion, Travel, Cuisine, Arts and Crafts.
Generally I like to celebrate life and what makes people awesome. If you've got something on your mind you'd like to profile or chat about, just let me know.

I use a mixture of my own pics and other really neat ones that I find on my travels. All pictures will be credited or linked to the original author and/or file respectfully. If you do not want the flattery of me showing off your picture -  feel free to let me know and I'll be happy to change it. But I will miss you (sniff).

To get the ball rolling today I have a selection of posts going up, (so the blog doesn't look so bare!) keep checking back to see what is happening. If you haven't already, bookmark this page, or even better add Hello Lemming to your RSS feed - I used to use Google Reader but it has shut down. I now recommend Feedly - it comes with a nice little app too!

If you are not sure what RSS is or why it's worth your time, never fear, I shall do a post on the joys of RSS very soon.

Enjoy!

x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...