Monday, April 22, 2013

Monday Mashup - Circular


Welcome to the first of many Monday Mashups, where I will be posting a mixture of entertaining and visually pleasing links to improve your outlook on the week.
These mashups will tend to have a loose theme just to keep things interesting.


Circular 

via.

We know you're not meant to play with your food...but who can resist when it looks this good?








Oh my Lorde! If you haven't listened to this Auckland based Kiwi Songstress yet, where have you been? She is brilliant. It's just a pity they are thrashing her so much on the radio. (There's something beautifully circler about this illustration that I love)


via.

Add a splash of colour to your Autumnal days with a bright necklace like this colour wheel from LEIF designs.





via.
Perhaps my post about travelling to Queenstown will have inspired you to go out and buy one of these beautiful golf disks to throw around.


via.
This isn't the first time I've advocated bringing back the pillbox hat. Best winter hat ever. Here's a tutorial on how to make your own pillbox hat from the comfort of home. Or you can pick one up without the effort here.


via.

So simple, yet so classy. These handcrafted beauties embody what is good in the world and present it in plate form. 


via.
These spotted tights are like wearing a party on your legs. Sprinkles anyone? 

via.
How's about sprucing up your drawer handles by painting on geometric shapes? 



via.
You'll be over the moon with one of these lampshades. I only wish I could collect the whole solar system for my ceiling.

Also, an adorable Mr. Moon print for Neil Armstrong.


Last but not least,
via.

Complement cookies. Yes please. 
As a matter of fact I recently bought some cookie letter stamps which I plan to make some compliment cookies with in the near future. 



Enjoy your week.
x
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...