Saturday, April 27, 2013

Counting down the days in Christchurch

Larger image here. 

I have 37 days left in this beautiful city, before I head off on my overseas adventure. I am very nervous and excited. I have a lot do to before I go, including selling/giving away many of my possessions and finishing off my uni papers.

The closer the date gets, the more I am stopping to appreciate the lovely things about Christchurch that I will miss.

With the cold setting in, the weather has been very interesting.



There is something magical about fog. In fact this foggy street has given me some marvellous ideas for a story.


Larger image here.
The sunsets have been outstanding.

Larger image here.

I bought myself a sexy new OM-D micro 4/3 camera for my travels and have been spending my spare time learning how to use it. These are the future of photography. Why have a big clunky D-SLR when you can have one of these beauties that are arguably better? Also, people always think I'm shooting on film, which I'm not going to complain about at all.

via.
A few more pix...


We seem to have a wasp problem at my house.


But they are good targets to practice shooting.



My family dogs...





x
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...